You are a travel agent or a tour operator? A company organizing a meeting, an incentive, a business trip? Or a group of friends that want to make an unforgettable tour?
Choose one of our pre-built programmes, or create a custom itinerary to fit your group travel needs. Our team can help you source the right programme, guide, accommodation and anything else you need to make your trip unforgettable !
Our main fields of expertise
A day out ! Explore the beautiful things close to home. Varied daytrips for both young and old. We create original city tours, nature tours, sport and team building programmes, social programmes, etc. We supplement our daytrips weekly, so come back regularly for a look at our renewed offer.
We offer a range of day and multidaytrips/tours with professional guides worldwide. With our guided grouptours, we are leading you into great adventures of scenic tours, tastings, history, and much more. Ask for our brochure 2020.
Complete the form below, or contact us by phone:
office in Jabbeke + 32(0)50 45 44 62
office in Brussels +32(0)2 513 77 44
- Careful preparation and smooth communication with our groupteam.
- Strong relationships with the best local suppliers with competitive prices.
- We give you advice for plane, train & bustrips.
- Personal service adapted to our client’s needs.
- Quality program.
- Assistance 7/7 and 24/24.
- Safety is a top priority for us.
- A daughter of Keolis Inc, the largest and by far most reliable coach group in Belgium.
- Cancellation and assistance insurance and affiliation to the calamity fund and the guarantee fund against financial incapacity.
The steps we take to realize your travel project
No strings attached you contact us with a request for information about a travel arrangement.
One of our experienced team of agents will discuss your specific requirements with you in order to tailor the bespoke travel solution to your needs. He will be your single point of contact.
You receive a first travel proposal tailored to the specific needs of your group. Adjustments are discussed and amendments are made until we meet with your final approval.
Contracts are signed and bookings are made.
You receive the confirmation and travel vouchers.