Get the VIP experience – Fully customized tours for individuals, groups and families
Exploring Brussels and the Belgian cities of art on your own is fabulous, no doubt about it. But private, customized tours offer ease, efficiency, and insight that you might otherwise miss. Here are a few reasons why a private tour guide is your best travel companion:
- This is a private tour/activity. So only your group or family participates.
- You view the main tourist sites you want to see and discover the areas, locations and walks most tourists don't know about.
- Your group gets lots of valuable advice from your local guide about things to do in the city
- As a guest on a private tour you can ask us to personalize your route in order to hit those city highlights which are of keen interest to you.
- For the multiple day tours, we work with centrally located top rated hotels.
- You will spend less time waiting and more time enjoying, more space on the coach, better views, flexibility, more fun.
- The walking pace is fully adapted to your capability. The tour is child friendly and guests with reduced mobility are welcome.
Here are some ideas:
- Add a visit to a special point of interest, a particular museum, an event.
- Suggest a special focus: beer/chocolate/diamonds, shopping, architecture, a special approach for history buffs, etc.
- Consider a visit to a particular battlefield or cemetery (remembrance tours) etc.
The steps we take to realize your travel project
No strings attached you contact us with a request for information about a travel arrangement.
One of our experienced team of agents will discuss your specific requirements with you in order to tailor the bespoke travel solution to your needs. He will be your single point of contact.
You receive a first travel proposal tailored to the specific needs of your group. Adjustments are discussed and amendments are made until we meet with your final approval.
Contracts are signed and bookings are made.
You receive the confirmation and travel vouchers.